In what was an exciting episode of the Enter To Win Free Money Coaching session, week #4, Coach Paul Lawrence Vann was assisted by Dr. Askia Davis, Sr.as they shared wisdom, knowledge, and expertise to assist listeners in becoming debt-free during the current economy. The U.S. budget deficit is $3.3 trillion with most of it being due to the pandemic.
Dr. Davis, Sr is a social entrepreneur and leads Askia Consulting, he is also a co-founder and executive volunteer at Executive Service Network for Nigeria. Dr. Askia Davis, Sr. attended Columbia University and Brooklyn College. He is the former superintendent at the New York City Department of Education.
Coaching consisted of the following:
- Importance of avoiding debt traps.
- Having a positive relationship with money.
- People must assess what category they fall in which consist of whether they’re a consumer, saver, or investor.
- Discussed the U.S. budget deficit.
- The average household debt is $145,000.
- Consumer debt is $14.3 trillion during the 2nd quarter of 2020
- The 2017 tax cut to corporations and the top 1% is resulting in less revenue for the U.S. government.
- Your health is your wealth during the pandemic.
- It’s important to be aware of the change in interest rates pertaining to mortgages.
This was a very insightful episode of this Money Coaching session. Recommend it to your family, friends, and colleagues. Coach Paul and Dr. Davis provide a lot of financial intelligence throughout this episode.
Host Paul Lawrence Vann
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (800) 341-6719